STEPS TO TROUBLESHOOT CANON PRINTER ERROR “NOT ENOUGH MEMORY”
When you get an error on your Canon Printer says “Not Enough Memory” your printer may encounter when the temporal mismatch problem happens in your computer operating system. Thus, Latest Windows 10 update might be the cause of such occurrence. However, many canon printer models often encounter this error on their devices. Also, it can occur if your printer doesn’t have enough memory to complete the printing job. Sometimes, due to this error, documents contain TrueType fonts which can be downloaded as Type 42 fonts or it cannot be the accurate type of fonts for your printer.
Users who use other brands printers might also face the same issue. However, your printer unable to print anything or sometimes only prints the part of the documents with “Not Enough Memory” error occurs on the screen, then your printer throws an error message which says “This printer needs more memory than is accessible in this printer. The attempt on or further of the following and then print again”:
- “For the output format choose to Optimize for portability.”
- “Diminish the number of fonts in this document.”
- “Print the document in parts.”
We list out some few methods which will help you to fix your canon printer error “Not Enough Memory”
Step to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error “Not Enough Memory”
Before following the steps, we just want to advise you that follow the steps in ascending order to avoid some additional trouble and errors. Also, perform a full system scan with your antivirus just to make sure that your printer or system is clean from online threats.
Method-1: Resetting the Memory Settings
- Hit on the “Start” button to launch the start menu.
- Then, choose the “Settings” option.
- Press the “Printers/Device” options.
- Right-click on the printer icon and select “Properties” option.
- Alternatively, pick the “Device Options”.
- Lastly, under the Printer Memory list, click on the right settings option followed by the OK tab.
Method-2: Run as Administrator
- Run MP Navigator as administrator.
- Right-click on the “Programs” icon and select the Properties option from there.
- Go to the “Shortcut” tab option.
- Click on the “Advanced” option.
- Checkmark the “Run as Administrator” box.
- Lastly, hit the “Apply” option.
- Close all the windows and restart your computer system to save all the changes.
Hopefully, the above steps help you fixing your Canon Printer error “Not Enough Memory”. Still, if you have doubt and not able to solve the canon Printer issues. Just call Canon printer customer support Number +1-833-338-2444 to get instant support from canon printer certified technician.
Check : Canon Printer support